Monday, August 18, 2003



I was given a new cellphone with a coloured monitor. Now, I'm not a tech junkie when it comes to phones.I mean i dont give a shit if its the classic 6150 that was previously stolen from me in acomic shop.I'm a techie when it comes to videos and film since that 's what i love to tinker with. But cellphones, not really. Anyway when I started fidling with my new 3530 i suddenly discoeverd how much fun i was missing while staring at the coloured images.

Great guns. It reminded me about black and white tv sets and how I first marveled upon the sigh tof my first coloured tv set.

Anyway the first thing I did was feed voice commands for the people listed in my memmory card.Voice commands enables the phone to dial the person's number without you keying in his numbers.I love stuff like that. So i shied out into a corner
and started issueing the assigned codenames!

HEIL HITLER! ...for my beloved spouse

KATO GAGO!..... for our driver who always get's the directions wrong.

GRISHNAK!......for Selina's yaya!

HERR DOCTOR! ...for my sister

SCHNELL STRUDELS!...for Elsie my gym buddy

FLEX MENTALLO FOR bONG MY GYM INSTRUCTOR.

KUNTA KINTE!... for my production assitant

CRY HAVOC! ...for any of my students

ACHTUNG PANZER ...FOR ANY OF MY RIDING BUDDIES

YUM!YUM!...for food establishments

MRS DEAGOL!..for our secretary

CONSTRUCTICONS!..for the carpenter.



I love barking orders and codenames! I'm going to leaf thru my stuff to come up with interesting codenames for all the numbers I have in my memory.