Sunday, July 06, 2003

QUARTER GIVEN PART II

“ POISONED? I WAS POISONED? WHO POISONED ME? WHO? “ I started screaming again.


“ He’s dumb too! One thing about my luck, it’s always consistent. Got myself another mindless biblical offender. I always get those. But not GAMOTH. No,no,no! He gets the superior intellect variety! The “ those who can change the world’ types! Of course he gets incredible deals and pacts and offerings!”
She looks at me and swings her tail with her left hand.

“ But not me. I always get the losers. I’m definitely cursed!”

“ Who poisoned me?” I pleaded.

“ I’ll give you a hint. It’s a female! “

I sat down and primed my brain for immediate memory recall. I live with three women. My grandmother wouldn’t do it. I mean she’s my…grandmother. Grandmothers are not supposed to poison their grandchildren would they? If she wanted to poison me. She would have done it when I strangled her pet cat in grade seven. No it can’t be my grandmother.
How about our maid, ELSIE. She has access to the food and I do comment how bad her pork chops are when their deep fired. You can’t eat it after fifteen minutes. Becomes harder than an old pair of shoes. Almost impossible to cut with a knife, the following day so you can imagine what the left overs would look like.

Yes it could be the maid.

“ It’s the fucking Maid! SHE DID IT! “

The devil blew a lazy wisp of black smoke towards me.

‘ IT was NINA!”

“ No.”

“ NINA!”

“ No. “

“ NINA!”

“ NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO!”

“ NINA NINA NINA NINA NINA NINA NINA!!!!! “
He was jumping and dancing to an unknown song as he jubilantly proclaimed to the bookcase the name of my slayer!

Not Nina.The love of my life. The girl who made my groin aches by just smiling sideways in my history class. Not Nina with the bosoms that heave and sigh when she rode my ram rod of infinity, shriveling it to a mere foot note after five minutes and thirty six seconds flat! Not Nina my…. my…

“ Yes it was your stupid live- in slut. Serves you right for not going down on her when she begged you to. Can’t understand you MEN-FUCKS. You want women to go down on you but you don’t even give them the common courtesy of a reach a…”

“ Please stop! I don’t want to here anymore. I just …let me just…”

I walked behind the sofa and stumbled on something.

‘ OH MY. …AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! “

It was my dead body. Arms contorted and the face… my dead face, locked in a stupid grin.

The devil put his arm around me and looked at the corpse.“ Eckkkk. I wouldn’t want to be in your shoes. Can you imagine the funeral? How can your relative have an open casket with that expression?” He slapped me on the shoulders.

I turned away and grabbed a pillow and covered the head. I then ran to the kitchen and opened the fawcet. I tried to vomit but the only thing that came out from me was a low moan.

“ Dead people don’t get nauseated. You can go thru the motions but why waste your slowly ebbing life essence. If I were you, I’d be busy collecting pasbacs. You don’t have much time left.”

I slapped some cold water on me and wait a minute! If I was dead. How come I can wet my face and fall down on my corpse? Does that mean that I can still move physical objects as well? If that may be then I could…yes! I could seek VENGEANCE!!!!!!

“ FUCK THE PASBAC! I want revenge! REVENGE YOU HEAR ME? COLD BLOODED REVENGE!!!!! “ I waived and flailed my arms. Striking the empty air with my fury laded punches.

“ Now you’re getting to be interesting.” He nodded. The devil then took out a match and struck it across his halfway protruding horns.

“ Excuse the bad habit but I’m running out of BRIMSTONE juice in account to maintaining this feeble form.”

“ Why don’t you assume your real body? No point in disguising it. I‘ve seen worse like that thing behind the couch.” I replied.

“ WELL SAID!” he shouted and there was a large explosion and the whiff of gunpowder.

This time he had three heads and all of them wore horns. “ So what are PASBACS? I’m going to tell you and you’re going to love this! “