Friday, September 12, 2003


THE BLACK SWEARING JEDI

MADDONA AND CHILD VS. FLIM

Enchancing and beefing up an MTV I did a few years back,Selina opens the door and sits beside me.

She then grabs the DVD that Cess told me to throw away.

SELINA: “ PHLAY..SAWT PAKKHHH! “

I ignore her.

SELINA: ‘ PHLAY SAWT PAKKKHHHH! “

FLIM: “ NO! Your Mother said , NO MORE SAWT PAKKHHH!SO NO MORE SAWT PAKHHHHH! “

SELINA: “ PHLAY SAWT PAKKKKHHH! “

FLIM: “ Tell you what. Im going to get……

I scan the DVD HOLDING PENS.

FLIM: “ How about PIGLET’S BIG MOVIE? “

SELINA: “ PHLAY SAWT PAKKKHHH! “

She begins to get irritated.

SELINA: “ PHLAY SAWT PAKKKHHH! “

FLIM: “Im not going to play SAWT PAKKKHHH anymore! You’re turning into a little swearing machine! I didn’t start swearing until I was seven.You’re barely three years and you cuss like an OLD WOMAN! NO! NO! NO! “

SELINA: “ WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!! “

FLIM: “ You’re not going to manipulate me as easy as that! Cry all you want . IM not going to play it. Just listen to south pacific. That’s the closes south you’re going to get! “

SELINA: “ WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!

I continue ignoring her as I create a minature set of HELL.

Five minutes later Selina conjures up a more horrific Hell than I could ever make

SELINA: “ WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!

FLIM: ‘ WHAT DO YOU WANT? “ ( The dumbest question I have ever asked all week.)

SELINA: “ PHLAY SAWT PAKKKHHH! “

FLIM: ” ALLRIGHT! ALL RIGHT! SAWT PAWK IT IS! BUT NO MORE DADDEE.DADDEE PLAY SAWT PAK! MOMME SOUTH PAWKS DADDE’S HEAD! “

I placed the disc inside and within a span of a few seconds all hell broke loose.

TV: “ FUCKER! FUCKER! SHUT YOUR FACE UNCLE FUCKER!”

Cess storms into the room and launches a left hook that connects on the right side of my head. The blow unbalances me but I was able to do a nerve pinch on her strenum, which imobolizes her for half a sec. Enough for me to back down , to elude any more blows from my vicous attacker.

Selina is oblivious to the melle as she claps her hand with joy.


SELINA: “ LOOKKK MOMMMEEEEE ITS... FUCKER! “