Tuesday, October 07, 2003

FLIM: “ Anyway…her school teacher asked Selina if she was enjoying herself. And Selina looks at her with her big eyes and said, ‘ S..U..C..K…M..Y..A..S..S.”

I was in the canteen with my fellow teacher, TATS , DOCTORA TACAR and our funny chairperson MRS B.

TATS: “Well you should have heard what my niece told my mother when she was scolded by my Mom, She said, “ASSHOLE!”

FLIM: “ NO SHIT! “

TATS: ” Yes.. and she’s only three.”

DOCTOR TACAR: “The daughter of my niece, I told her to stop playing in the rain and she said, ‘ FUCK A DUCK! “

FLIM: ”Frightening!

MRS. B: “ I have a horror story to tell. I was in the States because I was helping my sister, baby-sit her four-year-old child. Well one day MY NIECE did something bad. I don’t recall what but I pinched her and told her to stop it. You know what she said? She said, “ OUCHHHHH!!!I’M GOING TO CALL THE POLICE! “And she went to the phone and started to dial.

I took the phone away from her and placed it back on the cradle and said, “If you CALL the police I’ll kill YOU!! “

She cried and said, “ Noooooooooo!!!You’ll kill me?????? Noooooooo!!! I’m really going to call the police! ! “

And she tried to grab the phone from me. I told her, “ If you call the police, I’LL KILL THEM TOO! “

She cried, “ NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! You’ll kill me? Nooooooooooooo!!!!
I’m going to tell my mother! “

I told her to keep quiet! And if she tells’s her mother…I’LL KILL HER TOO! She cries again, “ NOOOOOOOOO!!!!! You can’t kill my mother! NOOOOO!!!!!! I’ll just tell my father! “

Then my sister comes in. She asked what that crying was all about. I told her the entire story and she started to laugh. She then told her daughter that she would be the one to tell the father about my pinching. But you know kids right? When you tell them not to do something that’s when they really DO IT!

So I tell my niece, “ YOU TELL YOUR FATHER AND I’LL KILL HIM TOO! “

My niece then started crying again and said, “ MOTHER DID YOU HEAR THAT? SHE’S GOING TO KILL FATHER TOO…NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!”

My sister told her that I was only joking.

So the matter was closed and I went up to my room and prepared to take a bath when my niece enters the room and sits on my bed. She looked at my suspiciously and said,

“ Auntie I was doing a lot of thinking and I don’t believe that you can kill..THE POLICE, MY FATHER and MY MOTHER and me! That’s a lot of people to kill. You’ll get tired very soon. And if you do kill the police, my mother and my father … can’t you just spare me? “

TATS: “ How old is she? “

MRS. B:” Only five.”

FLIM: “ It’s frightening!

MRS. B:” Yes they mature really fast.”

FLIM:” That’s not what I meant. It’s frightening to think that you’re the chairman of the department!