Thursday, September 16, 2004




It started out with a simple morning ride. I took out the motorcycle and started to clean her up.I reached out thru those deep crevices of the engine block. The smelly and oily canyons of her swing arm. when I got to the cooling jet pipes I noticed a thin film of rust there. So what did I do I started rubbing it out.

Then I took her out and wore my new riding apparel.

After the first ten minutes, the cooling system delevoped a leak.So there was a large jet of green fluid sprouting on the left side of the bike, drenching my leg. Totally drenching my leg.The discomfort of a wet leg while going at 120 miles was increased due to the cold air that whipped around me.

And when I stopped the bike, the leak would spray anything and anyone within a 6 feet radius! When I checked where the leak was comming from...it was from the spot where I cleaned the rust off!

ARGGGHHHHH. Moral of the lesson, dont over clean... NO! The moral of the lesson...FUCK THERE'S NO MORALITY HERE!

I decided to take it to my old mechanics new repair shop. AS i dressed myself with my usual riding apparel which the above photo shows. i told myself that I wont wear my exquiste riding booths since my leg would be fully drenched anyway.But that was nothing compared to the prospect of spending the entire afternoon in a repair shop with a wet leg.

I told myself what the fuck...So when I got on the bike and ignited teh engines the familiar jet stream goes up.After five minutes the sensation of a wet leg started to irritate me. Twenty minutes into the trip, cab drivers would hail me and say...

" SOMTHING'S COMMING OUT FROM YOUR BIKE..."

YEAH, YEaH YEAH! ITS THE LINDA BLAIR MORNINg JUICE!

Now when I got to the aurora intersection, I jumped out of the bike...well nearly.
The cold coolant liquid turned into a steaming killsoup!It burned my left leg!

SHIT! Now how the fuck am I supposed to bring it to the shop? The left leg is the one I use to control the shift gears with. So I did a little improvisational driving. I lifted my left leg up the handle bar to avoid getting hit by the hot steaming coolant juice and would only bring it down when i need to shift gears!

I did this for like 40 minutes. when I reached the shop I nearly collapsed from exhaustion. And this was just the start of the week.



Just came from a toy hunting expedition and these are the only things I have to show for.I didn’t make it to the opening melee when the boxes of marvel legends arrived but from what I heard it was a feeding frenzy! A woman was elbowed in the face when the boxes were being opened by over zealous collectors who do not care for the life or limb of their kind. Her high heels went flying as she plummeted face down on the toy department floor.

Not one of the male collectors helped her in fact they even got the toys that she sheld and dashed to the cashier!

But what do you expect? TOY Collectors are known to be more savage than crocodiles or snakes! They are as greedy and inhumane as any politician you would bump into!
Collectors would grab more than one item and would snicker when you get there late and Not get the chase figure. Not only that they bring their girlfriends with them so that sorry fuck type is multiplied by 2.

You should see how the normal kids who tried buying their toys, fare! But then again just like what NIETZCHE said, that which does not kill you makes you stronger!

I have lost the passion for collecting when getting what you want means sinking to the same level as these spiritless bastards!

I don’t go to the toy conventions anymore. Its because its WHERE ALL THOSE SICK FUCKING BASTARDS CONGREGATE AND BRANDISH THE TOYS THEY AQCUIRED BY KICKING, STEALING AND ELBOWING their way to the boxes!

Then they grin their satanic teeth caps as you look at their collection. An invisible word balloon hovering over their heads saying, “ HEHEHE, I GOT MY CHASE DARK PHOENIX FIGURE AND ALL YOU CAN DO IS JUST STARE AT IT! “

My word balloon on the other hand would be, “ WELL I DATED AND HAD MORE BEAUTIFUL GIRLFRIENDS THAT YOU WOULD EVER HAVE. IN FACT THAT’S THE REAL PROBLEM ISNT IT? YOU CAN’T GET A GOOD LOOKING GIRL SO YOU JUST WACK OFF UNDER THE SHADOW OF THAT DARK PHOENIX VARIANT! FUCK YOU! “

In the toy collectors website the Filipinos are known and called GREEDY BASTARDS when it comes to hoarding! With what I have seen that is definitely true. But there are exceptions.

When I came in late, I was looking for a JUGGERNAUGHT and I bumped into RICHARD another collector.
RICHARD: “ You’re late, man! “

He was clutching a JUGGERNAUGHT.

FLIM: “ FUCK I SHOULDN’T HAVE HANGED OUT IN THE BASEMENT I SHOULD HAVE GONE STRAIGHT HERE.”

RICHARD: “ What are you looking for anyway? “

FLIM: “ I’m looking for a dead pool and a JUGGERNAUGHT! “

Then I saw a guy clutching two dead pools that leered at me and then started running to the cashier like a thief who just stole his grandmother’s oxygen tank to pawn it off!

RICHARD: “ That asshole got the last two! Anyway here take mine! “

He then offers me his JUGGERNAUGHT!

FLIM: “ Uhm thanks. But what about you? “

RICHARD: “ I got mine already. I was just shopping and I saw these two juggernaughts. What else are you looking for? You want to get CARNAGE? I have one here. “

Carnage is a very rare figure from the SPIDERMAN action figure series.

FLIM: “ Ughh… I don’t think I like that figure. No thanks.”

RICHARD: “ Trust me. Get this. You might need it next time…to trade with…”

So I reluctantly took the carnage.

FLIM: “ Its not that I’m not grateful but why are you giving up these rare toys? “

RICHARD: “ I got two already in the house and I don’t really need more. Besides I don’t like to see collectors arriving late and then having this expression on their faces like” Ohm the train left without me.” I believe that collectors should always help each other get the toys that they like. With out any profit… “

We chatted for a few minutes and then he went off and started helping the other latecomers get the toys that they missed. Too bad no more dead pool or juggernaughts.

DIGTAL CAM
Cess and I have been arguing on what kind of digital camera to buy. I was gunning for the high end one but she said that it was too bulky for her to lug around. I swore that I would be her black African porter and I’ll carry them baggages if we get the high end bulky one. Cess countered with the small is better.

FLIM: “ Digital cameras are not like cellfones. SMALLER isn’t better! In fact the smaller the camera is the shittier the picture they take. Remember when they had instamatics? Well those are instamatics! LETS GET THE BIG ONE!

CESS: “ I just want one that would fit in my bag! “

FLIM: “ Well if it’s that small then it might fit in anyone’s bag! IN FACT THEY CAN FIT IN ANYONES BAG THAT YOU Can easily leave them on a cafĂ© table or a comic book counter and then someone else with a bigger bag than yours would waltz in there and fit it in their bags.”

CESS: “ And I wouldn’t want to lug something that big if we do go out of the country! “

FLIM: “ They have porters outside the country! “

CESS: “ Let me think! “

In the end we compromised. And we got something that was a little too big but not that big!