Wednesday, September 01, 2004

THE MANY FACES OF SELINA



KEY MASTER


THE RELUCTANT STUDENT


I always carry a set of 29 keys. Keys that open several cabinets full of books, dvds and my rare toys. It also carries the key to the viewing room. Selina always petsers me in the afternoon to watch her favorite programs. Which are … SOUTHPARK, FUTURAMA, WALLACE AND GROMIT,SHERCKS 1 & 2.

I was in the john that particular time and she kept bugging me to open the viewing room.
So I gave her the ring with 29 keys and I told her to open it herself. Then I closed the door.

As I read while waiting for the call of nature I suddenly heard a sound.

CLICK!

Which was followed by another sound that of the viewing door opening. I immediately open the bathroom door and saw her as she came in.

FLIM: “ How the hell did you find the key to the viewing room? “

I took her aside and locked the door again. I then gave her the set of keys. She took them and inspected each and every one of them. Until she came to the actual key …then and only then did she push it into the keyhole and opened the door.

I don’t leave my keys hanging around for her to inspect so I was totally floored!

AMAZING!

RELUCTANT STUDENT

Cess was tutoring Selina with her day lessons. And her way of giving the kid some initiative is to bribe her with powerpuff girl stickers.

CESS: " Selina do your assignment! "

SELINA: " NO!I DONT LIKE! "

CESS: " If you do your assignment ...I will give you two powerpuff stickers! "

Selina strokes her cheek and looks at her mom.

SELINA: " Show me the stickers first!"