Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Ive been going to the bathroom more often than I want. Must be the fact that Ive been mixing orange juice and wine.

Ara is a great cook and we had Quiche and some red wine. Desert was this giant date from Morroco. Morrocan dates are vastly superior to the californian variant. Its bigger and much more succelent. Its hard to type here because for some strange reason the q and the A tabs are inverted!

I shot a lot of footages in the morning and the late afternoon. Went to NOTRE DAME in the evening and just loittered beside the river SIENNE.

While enjoying the sight I feel so anxious because my stomach has gone so french and have been farthing all the time.

We had dinner at this quaint but cool piano cafe called LE PETITE PONT

Had ESCARGOTS and a plate of PATHE. Never thought that a cuisine that is produced by shoving kernels of corn into a ducks mouth and then slaughtering the duck to get to the liver could taste so FUCKING GOOD!

Even tho FRENCH CUISINE is built on the torture of poultry animals,Im extremely impressed.For the main course I had some pepper steak sauced with giant black peppers.

Im drunk half the day but when I see half the population inebriated then it aint so bad.

Bought a book called CHASING DRAGONS which is basically about ASIAN THRASH CINEMA in the SHAKESPEARE BOOKSTORE which is some sort of landmark place because HEMMINGWAY picked up some floozie or something but Im not really sure because when the proprietess was telling me about it I already had my fifth glass of CHADORNEY

Weathers not as bad as my sister made it to be.Its cold enough to wear the trench coat on and sunny enough to have the sun glasses on too.

Spellings bad and the european keyboard is already pissing me off.Thats all for now!