Friday, July 15, 2005

Bought a KISS concert DVD and watched it in the house. Selina walked into the TV room and sat beside me. One hour later she is a certified KISS FAN and is singing the songs. I asked her why she liked them.

SELINA: “ Because they wear women’s shoes and they have nice white make-up.”

Hmmm. Then when I lowered the volume control.
SELINA: “ Can you make it louder please.”

The other day I decided to get my KISS records and record them so I can play them while working out or working …or when driving from one place to the other.

Now the uncanny thing is when she hears them playing.she can actually tell who is singing.

FLIM: “ Who’s singing on this song? “

SELINA: “ PAUL STANLEY! “

FLIM: “ Now who’s on? “

SELINA: “ GENE SIMMONS! “

Amazing! Now the problem is that she watches the DVDs of KISS like ten times a day!

SELINA: “ AHHHH I …WANNA ROCK AND ROLL ALL NYT! AND PAWTY EVERYDAY! AHHH WANAN ROCK AND ROLL AHHHH NIGHT AND PAWTY EVERYDAY!”

Couple of days ago, I saw her wagging her tongue just like GENE SIMMONS.I can imagine what CESS is going to say.