Tuesday, May 04, 2004



This is Selina’s new fixation!

Much to Cess’s relief. She’s out grown SOUTH PARK. Because Cess thrashed my copy in the garbage bin. She gave me fair warning prior to that ,that she would throw
the dvd if she ever caught me showing it to SELINA. Well she caught me, fair and square. (Little did she know that I salvaged it in the dead of night. I had to wade thru our black plastic garbage bag when I knew she was asleep.)

Selina then went to a WALT DISNEY PHASE. It lasted for three months.

Then it was SHRECK.I practically memorized the entire film when she would watch it three times a day while I edited beside her!

Yesterday I was cleaning my dvd collection and she took the WALLACE & GROMIT SPECIAL EDITION DVD and played it in her player. And thus begun her BRITISH SENSIBILTY brainwashing SESSIONS.

SELINA: “ MOMEE may I have water perchance? “

CESS: “ That’s more like it! “