Sunday, May 02, 2004

I love reading and collecting books. Problem is, most of the books I want are seldom available here. So when I heard thru the family grapevine that my cousin Jerome was coming back with his family for a quick holiday vacation I emailed him and gave him a list of books that I wanted. The majority of them are hard bound 300-400 page books.
Within two weeks he arrived with the books. And boy do they weigh a ton. Only relatives would go thru the hardship of lugging at least 12 pounds of books from Los Angeles to down town manila.

And to top it all, he even gave me one book as a gift. Thanks a lot Jerome.

Those books were my only companion during the holy week holidays and I had a great time reading them. In fact I’m still going thru them as of now.

As of now I have three book cases and that’s not counting the one We had made under the stairs.