Friday, February 14, 2003

CECILE: " I had this dream that my brothers and sisters were walking around with holes in them."

FLIM: " Hey that's a cool premise for a film.id have the actors moving with green plates on their stomachs and then map it out later."

CECILE: " They dont have holes in their stomachs. Just holes in their clothes and shirts.It started when my brother came over Moms place and i saw him wearing a hole in his shirt.In the dream i was tryong desperately to cover up the holes but the things I put in just falls back...into the holes.It can't be covered up.Do you think it means something ?"

FLIM: " Your dream was spraked by the image of your brother wearing the shirt with the hole. It must have made a huge dent in your sub- con because it manifested into your dream.Dont worry about it."

I guess its not teh proper time to tell her about the dream I had last night concerning me and a chicken lying in bed on a nice satin sheet.