Friday, February 28, 2003




I arrive at the gym at around 5;30 in the morning and wait for it to open. I figure might as well hit the the machines first and break up some sweat so by the time I log in my shots and do a preliminary cut. I usually hang out with BONG the giant body builder. Usually the TV would be on and it would be switched to some news channel. Both of us are news freak.Just then a woman walks in and starts running on the treadmill. She was kind of heavy along the torso and the upper thighs.

BONG: “ She’s going to need more serious work. I’ve been training her for a year now and she just gets bigger and bigger.”

FLIM: “ Hey Bong…should I move my wrist closer to each other or further away? “

BONG: “ I wonder how her husband must feel when she wants some good sex? I wonder how he would look at her and …I wonder what he would do? “

FLIM: “ You’d be surprise to know that other men find heavy fat women sexy.”

BONG: “ECCCKKKKKK! “

FLIM:” No kidding.”

BONG: “ Your posture is wrong. Bend your legs.”

FLIM: “ Did you know that during the early RENAISSANCE, men found fat women sexy and mouth watering? “

BONG: “ NO! YOU’RE DOING YOUR MIND FUCKING THING ON ME AGAIN! “

FLIM: “ Seriously. You can see for yourself in the history books. All these fat women lying naked and fat. Lounging around drapes and vases filled with grapes and what have yous. They were called RUBINESQUE beauties. And do you know why there was a procession of fat women in paintings? Ever wonder why a painter during that time would ever take the time to put up an easel and smudge the colours and paint…them? ”

BONG flexes his biceps. It’s his non-verbal equivalent of a “ WHY”

FLIM: “ Because only the rich matrons can afford to get their pictures painted. Portraits are the medium of the rich. AND WHAT WERE THE MATRONS? Rich and fat women. So what came out of the paintings formed the sensibilities of the public. SO what’s out there? FAT PALE WOMEN! So what was hot were FAT PALE WOMEN! It’s their playboy and penthouses during that time. Can you imagine all these guys staring at the paintings and masturbating in front of them? “

BONG: “ ECCKKKKK!!!! “

FLIM: “ I bet all those shining stuff on the surface of those canvasses aren’t egg yolks for a polished finish! “

BONG: “ Ecckkk…I can’t..heheheehhhee”