Tuesday, February 04, 2003

KOJAK LOVES

Jason sent me this pic for KOJAK after reading the KOJAK EPISODE. I called KOJAK up to show it to him.Tells me that he'll follow as soon as he finishes his shift which was about to end.He comes in and takes a look see

KOJAK: " WOW BABY!BIG NIPPLES!"

FLIM: " Uhm ...arent you missing a few things? "

KOJAK: " SI SIR! YES I know they're fake breasts but I still like them anyway."

FLIM: " I think you're missing the point...and two balls."

He looks at the computer screen and rubs his bald head.

KOJAK: "SIRIT! ( I give up! )

FLIM:" NO I give up."

KOJAK; " Do you have her phone number? "

FLIM: " ABSOLUTELY NOT! But you can ask JASON.I think Jason dated her once."

KOJAK: " I wont . I dont date other men's girlfriend. I have a code of honor."

FLIM: " Well that's nice to hear."

KOJAK looks at the picture again.

KOJAK: " I think im in love."

FLIM: " At one point in time...we all do."