Wednesday, March 19, 2003

Cess told me last night that whatever is done,is done in the name of ECONOMICS

America is going to war because their oil supplies are now being depleted. And since IRAQ has the 2nd largest oil deposit in the world and that there was a UN embargo in the last ten years then their supply is virtually untapped. So AMERICAN sensibilities kick in

BUSH: “ HEY WE’RE LOSING OUR OIL SUPPLY! What the fuck we going to do now? Hmmmmmmmm? What do we have lots of?????? AHHHH! WE GOT LOTS OF WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION. IM GOING TO CALL OL SADDAM AND PROPOSE A TRADE! “

RINNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGG

SADDAM: “ Hullo! “

BUSH: “ Hey Saddam you old goat! I got me a problem! “

SADDAM: “ Must wait! Persian cat made popooh on my prayer mat! Your fault! “

Starts cursing in Persian while we hear the sounds of scraping and a cat screaming accompanied by the sound of a booth kicking something!

BUSH: “Look we’re running out of oil and I propose a trade. I’ll give you another fifty tons of anthrax and other bio –shit you might need and you give us half the oil fields! “

SADDAM: “ So sorry! I have developed new ANTHRAX central and French help me do it. BESIDES I ALREADY HAVE LOTS OF WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION! YOU SOLD IT TO ME THE LAST TIME REMEMBER? So no deal! “

BUSH:” YOU FUCKING ARAB! I BUILD YOU! I MADE YOU! I GAVE YOU A HEAD START IN THE WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION PROGRAM AND THIS IS WHAT YOU DO TO ME???? WELL FUCK YOU! YOUR PERSIAN CAT! AND YOUR PRAYER MAT! “

Slams the phone down. Dials another number

POWELL: “ Im still sleeping! “

BUSH: “ We’re losing our oil supplies and we’re stuck with just a lot of nuclear weapons! WHAT THE FUCK DO WE DO? “

POWELL: “ How the hell did you past grade 4 I’ll never know. Let’s declare war on them and then use the nuclear weapons and we get the oil fields! “

BUSH: “ But on what grounds? “

POWELL: “ That he’s concealing weapons of mass destruction! “

BUSH: “ Ohhh…but… wait a minute we sold it to him.”

POWELL: “ We’ll bullshit the U.N. We always do! “

Bush: “ OH…OK! Yes lets bomb IRAQ! I want to piss on his prayer matt too! “

I read in a column today that IRAQ was given the weapons of MASS DESTRUCTION by AMERICA itself. And that IRAQ submitted a document to the UN and was verified as being authentic listing US companies involved. And AMERICA pressured the security council of censoring 8,000 pages, which they did!

AND NOW THEY HAVE THE AUDACITY TO CLAIM THAT THEY ARE THE POLICEMEN OF THE WORLD AND THAT SADDAM IS THE THREAT? Well from where Im standing AMERICA is THE THREAT TO WORLD PEACE! THEY CREATED HUSSEIN AND THEY CREATED BIN LADEN! It’s only logical that BIN LADEN CAME HOME TO ROOST!