Thursday, March 06, 2003

Test shots of the ALIEN INVASION finally came out! YEHHAW! They look great! Just looking at them makes my skin crawl. As soon as I finish PROJECT 3, I’ll hurl myself with renewed fervor. But that’s at least four weeks away. PROJECT 3 is taking its damn time and taking a heavy toll with me. It’s just too depressing. Having to shoot the thing is one thing. But watching it over and over again and listening to the subject matter…. ughhhhhhhh.

I can’t wait to put PROJECT 3 behind me. And go back to the ALIEN INVASION and PROJECT 1. PROJECT 2 is in an indefinite hiatus due to the sheer unavailability of my actor whose swollen ego inflated double this month because of his new book coming it.

Even though it is collaboration only in the artistic sense since most of the production costs fell on my shoulder I assume that’s why he found it easy to take a sabbatical so easily. Well…that’s what he thinks. Im going to finish that film even without him! I’m currently rewriting and rethinking the story and my alternative options in retelling it is proving interesting indeed. Boy is he in for a shock when I just invite him to watch the final cut!

But the good news is that PROJECT 3 is still on schedule despite its heady subject matter. Just five more shooting days and. …It’s a wrap! And another piece of good news is that RYAN agreed to do several background plates for THE FURTHER ADVENTURES OF FUCKBOY FILM. I hope he delivers.I'm a little bit wary now of collaborating with someone from the comicbook field.They then to disappear and grow roots in the middle of nowhere