Thursday, March 06, 2003

Totally bushed! Had a very long day. Woke up at 4: am and did some preliminary edits on FILM PROJECT 3. Then rushed to the gym and worked out until 10. Then had to go to the shop with the TRIPOD HEAD. Then went back to the cave and did 4 more hours of editing. Then had to run to the mall and meet up with film producer GILS who wanted to have coffee and discuss something he didn’t want to elaborate on the phone on. The meeting was a riot! I’ll write about it further after I relax. Selina comes out of the room with Captain America in her mouth. So much for the mint condition status.

We’re having white spaghetti. The white variant is the one Im not so keen on. Cess bought some servelats, which I asked the maid to fry. I’ll just have a bagnet with lots of mayo, onions and tomatoes and a cool beer to wash them all down.

Checked the special effects footages for the ALIEN INVASION PROJECT. Cool shots. But matte lines are glaring on frame 178 AND 246. Have to redo that. So I took out the books that I have been reading and leafed thru them as I waited for the SERVELAT to toast.

For some reason I haven’t finished them. I seem to get stuck on a certain chapter and …
I don’t know why.

THE GOLDEN BOUGH (The roots of religion and folklore) – Chapter 3 “ TRANSFERENCE OF EVIL “

HERO OF A THOUSAND FACES – THE PRIMORDIAL HERO AND THE HUMAN

THE AGONY AND THE ECSTASY- (I CANT REMEMBER WHAT PAGE NUMBER I WAS ON.ARGGGGGGGGHHHH!)