Friday, June 13, 2003

DINER

Had dinner with Cecile’s friends. Nope they’re not the Zombie Squad from the bank she used to work in. These are the fun people I always play CRANIUM with and what interesting battles we used to have. Had dinner at CHINA CLUB. Great food except for the Lemon chicken, which totally tasted like chicken draped in cough syrup. Cess said that they used lemon concentrate instead of the real thing. Leave it to the Chinese to come up with cheap crappy stunts like that even in the sole skill that they excel in.

We went to ricca’s new hovel. Cool building. Totally old with iron grated elevators! Since she owned the building I asked her if I could shoot the climax of Wasted there. When I told her the amount of bodies getting killed she turned iffy! I hope I’ll do a love story after this!

Our conversations were spiced with Terise always asking if what I was telling them was true. She seems to think that the things that happen to me are just made up. If only my life was as sheltered as hers but CES LAVIE.

She asked if I had any books about her latest idol, DR, JOSEF MENGELE.

Fucking cool! Last time I heard that name was in grade school. She then proceeded to tell me all the things that this person did. Like taking out the femur from a living concentration camp victim and waiting for it to grow!

FUCKING SICK!

“ Yes but did you know that the most effective medicines around today are made in GERMANY? Because their medical breakthroughs are backed by scientific research they did in the concentration camp!

And one of the main proponents of this is DR JOSEF MENGELE.

DAMN! Medical progress developing on the backs of millions of murdered people! Took out my notebook and started writing it down. Already have a story! Yeehaw!

Topic shifted to homosexuality and why the homosexuals right now are extremely aggressive.

Armand, Terise’s hubby said that it’s the male hormone kicking in that makes them so ALPHA MALE LIKE!

I then went to the john to do what johns do. When I returned I found them looking at the pictures of Rica’s honeymoon in ROME.

AHHH ROMA, When?

Armand then flashed a picture of Michelangelo’s DAVID and asked me,

“ Why is this statue special? “

Ughhh a test! …well here it goes.

“ The DAVID is special because it came from a large block of Carera marble that is also called the giant and is famous because no one can make anything out of it. Only BOUNORROTI was able to create the David with it, and that it’s a forced perspective statue. When viewed at a certain angle the head is actually larger than the rest of the body. The balance of the statue is perfect, one wrong chisel move and the entire structure would fall. It is currently housed at the ACADEMY OF FLORENCE although that doesn’t look like the academy did they move it recently? “

ARMAND: “ Damn you are good! “

FLIM: “ Oh…I just try harder than the rest but thank you for your compliment.”

ARMAND: “ But did you know that his MOSES has BOUNORROTI’s face hidden in one of those flowing beard locks of his.”

FLIM: “ That I did not know! Now you are good! “

We beamed with self-satisfaction while sipping coffee. As much as I enjoyed their company we had to say goodbye I still have some footage to subtitle and its still a bitch!

Will be eating spagetti for the rest of the week because I was supposed to attend a team building thing but the person I was supposed to ride with did not show up and now Im stuck with 2 kilos of cooked pasta!

AIYYYYYYYAYAY ROMA INDEED!