Thursday, June 19, 2003

Gerry dropped by,courtesy of the net. His name just popped on my screen while I was doing the subtitling. As always Our conversations are interesting.It’s been pointed out to me that we are debasing ourselves with the way we talk to each other. Oh Contraire. It’s a manifestation of how at ease and relax we are with our collaborations that insults and jabs that would hurt normal people just simply slide off our thick hides as we chuckle, bandy and parry and trust. I miss crass verbal fencing. Polite conversations are nice and ordinary and banal! Give me Verbal joustings and STRUM and DANG arguments. All in good jest of course! But a word of caution, pick your opponents well. Most are not emotionally equipped for this kind of uhmmm…You wouldn’t want to be casualty in some ward.Both of you must be completely sober! Alcohol has a tendency of making the insults bigger than it seems! And no loaded weapons in the vicinity! Cutting untensils should be out of reach. If you must have something, a beanie bag would suffuce.But then again I know someone who got clobbered by it and well…he can almost spell his name again..

gerryalanguilan: hey what's the plan?

lflim: oh ahhhh

lflim: selina's birthday is on sunday

gerryalanguilan: so di muna?

gerryalanguilan: the church thing naman could be anytime e...

lflim: well you are invited to teh party, are you in manila na

gerryalanguilan: Not yet....I'll put it off and work on my Bram Stoker deadline na lang if we're not shooting. I want to come to the birthday pero my back is against the wall na sa deadline na to...

gerryalanguilan: 17 pages by next week..

gerryalanguilan: one page pa lang....

lflim: lets do it next week. I found a building where we can shoot.

gerryalanguilan: ok...

lflim: frend namin ni cecil owns the building

lflim: its 30 sories tall'

gerryalanguilan: fuck!

lflim: I want you on the ledge fucker

gerryalanguilan: i'll jump if you want

lflim: lets see you bitch your way out of this shot

gerryalanguilan: basta isang take lang

lflim: I was on the ledge yesterday and my balls ran away from me

lflim: sori pal I dont do single takes, Maybe around eight

lflim: With your acting make that twenty

gerryalanguilan: Why not 30 takes dammit?

lflim: Elevator's cool too

gerryalanguilan: if there is still something left of me that is...

gerryalanguilan: as long as the elevator is big?

lflim: but its not as tacky as the one we originally planned

gerryalanguilan: can we replicate the ledge as a set for when i *actually* jump?

gerryalanguilan: that's the plan diba?

gerryalanguilan: I stand on the actual ledge but I jump of the set that looks like the ledge?

lflim: Why build the set pa when you can actually be on the LEDGE!

lflim: Lets just save the money for more squibs to riddle your body with!

lflim: I want to see your flabs twicthing and dancing while the blood sprays

lflim: Make a great death scene remeniscent of Chiquito in MR WONG!

lflim: That was a great death scene!

gerryalanguilan: you wanna kill me

lflim: we'll have a rope hidden in your waist

lflim: its a big waist

lflim: so no one would notice the Extra inch or two.

lflim: if we switch to a set no matter how good the lighting is it would look fake

lflim: unless you want me to make the shot murky

gerryalanguilan: look, I don't want to jump from a 30 storey building. I can stand on the ledge but I won't jump from it.

lflim: how your brain cells depreciated since the last time I saw you

lflim: why on earth would I rid myself of your auspicious company

lflim: of course you wont jump

lflim: you'll just act like your about to fall.

lflim: then i say cut!

gerryalanguilan: I dunno....maybe you want selina to have my kurosawas or something...

lflim: thats what the rope is for

gerryalanguilan: my alan moores pala

lflim: frankly I have a more extensive collection of moores than your dilapitated ones

lflim: you just have one issue!

lflim: ONE!That I dont have!

gerryalanguilan: one issue of what?

lflim: That i dont have!

lflim: 37 first appearance of john constantine!

lflim: Unlike some people who frequent the bargain bins I go to the source

lflim: using my superior intellect I use my agents who combed the globe while I sit and wait!

gerryalanguilan: But you don't have Halo Jones. Snakes and Ladders, Birth Caul, Dr. and

Quinch...Alan Moore's Future Shockers....

lflim: YOU HAVE DR AND QUINCH?

lflim: NO WAY!

gerryalanguilan: Yea ha...

lflim: BULL!

gerryalanguilan: I do.

lflim: IF YOU HAD IT YOU WOULD HAVE SHOVED IT IN MY FACE JUST TO WATCH ME CREAM MY PANTS!

lflim: LIAR!

gerryalanguilan: OK. I don't have the complete run. I just have 3 installments or so.

lflim: OF WHAT?

gerryalanguilan: Then there's that Laser Eraser story that Alan Moore both wrote AND DREW.

gerryalanguilan: Dr and QUinch

lflim: Theres a compilation here daw

lflim: One of my agents is currently tracking it down

gerryalanguilan: oo, sa ..CENSORED!!!!!!!

lflim: how much?

gerryalanguilan: more or less 1 thou ata

lflim: Worth every penny! im on it

lflim: Why didnt you buy it?

lflim: Did you get the alan moore tribute book?

gerryalanguilan: wala pa ako pero nun e

lflim: you think its still there?

gerryalanguilan: I got the tribute book. It sucks. Full of people who want to ride on ALan's popularity

lflim: Uhmm can you lend it to me?

gerryalanguilan: Let me think about it....hm....what to do...?

lflim: YOU STUPID FUCK! I ALWAYS LEND YOU MY STUFF AND HERE YOU ARE SCRIMPING ON A MERE TRIBUTE BOOK!

lflim: ONE THAT YOU EVEN HATE!

gerryalanguilan: Yeah yeah yeah ok. I'm getting my KIMOTA. IT BETTER NOT SMELL LIKE YOUR FILTHY SOCKS

lflim: THATS FORTY SEVEN TAKES ON THE LEDGE PAL!

lflim: bring a abrf bag!

lflim: KIMOTA?

gerryalanguilan: abrf bag?

lflim: BArf bag!

lflim: Imbecile!

gerryalanguilan: YEAH, My KIMOTA BOOK!

lflim: THATS MY KIMOTA BOOK

lflim: YOu said you gave it to me

lflim: Because it smelled like my socks!

lflim: INDIAN GIVER!

lflim: WHELCHER!

gerryalanguilan: Hey, I didn't GIVE it to you!! Fact twister! History rewriter!!

lflim: Let me refresh that plant matter that passes for your brain

lflim: you were sitting on my couch with your velociraptor toenails tapping my floor . I gave you the book back and you said, Ughh that's yours already cause it smelled like my socks

lflim: And then you announced that you were just getting yourself a new one!

gerryalanguilan: Yeah, as long as you gave me a BRAND NEW ONE. I said a copy was still sitting at CQ. A copy that's MINE for you to GET FOR ME.

lflim: I already returned the WRATH OF KHAN that I won on a bet!

lflim: I won it fair and square!

gerryalanguilan: You didn't win it on a bet. YOu only thought you won.

lflim: Read my earlier blog for clarification and historical referebce!

lflim: reference!

lflim: My spellings screwing up

gerryalanguilan: Ha! Your blog is hardly an example of accurate reporting

lflim: Your stupidity is like osmosis!

lflim: It corrupts even thru the net!

gerryalanguilan: Yeah, nahahawaa ako sa pagkaulyanin mo

gerryalanguilan: I gotta go. Me and the wife have a date...

lflim: Better put a leash around her waist

gerryalanguilan: she better put a leash on mine

lflim: With the way your brain is functioning

lflim: What I meant was you might forget that you're with someone

lflim: Also put a name card with your address and phone number on your left pocket

lflim: Did you pack your diapers yet?

gerryalanguilan: Yeah, I was bringing them diapers for you. Next week na lang

lflim: bring the stuff!

lflim: reading stuff

lflim: By the way TOP TEN

lflim: I dont know

gerryalanguilan: what you think of top ten?

lflim: its sad that his writing cant match his earlier ones

lflim: he's past his prime!

lflim: I mean top ten against SWAMP THING?

lflim: Or even MIRACLE MAN

flim: Ughhhhh

lflim: it's like you doing a manga

lflim: after wasted

gerryalanguilan: I don't think he was trying to match swamp thing. He was trying for something light or wasn't that obvious.

lflim: but then again

lflim: Your only claim to fame is WASTED

lflim: So it is’nt such a huge drop

( Most people would flinch by now as I go full Blast! But the damn bastard doesn’t even skip a beat! He’s a ZEN MASTER of INSULTS! )

gerryalanguilan: If you're looking for a match for swamp thing miracle man etc...look to FROM HELL. That's his serious stuff now. He's no longer taking superheroes seriously

lflim: Of course I love from hell

lflim: Thats one of my all time favorites

lflim: but that was years ago

lflim: Hey want about SEX GODESS

lflim: Are we having it printed or what?

gerryalanguilan: I'm just waiting for your to finish it.

lflim: OHHH YES BLAME THE JEWS

gerryalanguilan: hey i really got to go

lflim: WOW! SHOULD HAVE SEEN IT COMING

lflim: YEAH GO YOU TWIRP!

gerryalanguilan: ha! ha! "TWIRP"? ha! ha! Bye

lflim: And Close your mouth when you chew!