Sunday, June 29, 2003

Passed by Cquest yesterday and found out that Dc reprinted the stories done by Alan Moore. WHAT A BITCH! I spent a lot of time tracking down those stories way back in the 90s. The Clay face story I got from Spencer’s shop for a an arm and a leg while The Superman Dave gibbon drawn story I got for around twenty five pesos or less. I just wished that Dc did this way back when I was so into Alan Moore that I even contemplated going to the states to complete my Swamp thing collection. Now there’s a furious Moore mania sweeping thru the US.

Will they reprint Dr and Quinch? Will they resurrect THE TWILIGHT OF THE SUPERHEROES? DAMN THEY SHOULD!

So we can kick that stupid MARK WAID ALEX ROSS WNANBE KINGDOM COME off the shelf! (Did they come out and admit that they stole the basic premise from MOORE? Maybe that’s why Waid’s ass is currently being kicked all over the place. No bad deed goes unpunished.)

It’s been a week after finishing that MAMMOTH FILM PROJECT. Now I don’t know what’s wrong with me but two days ago I have set on doing a Directors Cut. Remastering the soundtrack and recutting it. Putting stuff that I ejected earlier because I assumed that it was too unwieldy in the current running time.

Now Im writing new key scenes that I will be shooting sometime next week. Cess already told me that the film is done and finished and that I should concentrate with WASTED or THE TRILOGY that I was shooting when this project came in.

I wasn’t really happy with the first cut I did and now im doing the cut that I’m going to be most happy with. Some works should well be left alone while others improve with further tinkering. I don’t know how this will turn out. I’ll only know in the end and that would be part of the fun.

And since I’m producing this on my own. No more committee decisions!