Sunday, June 15, 2003

LAst Sunday was BON-BONS Birthday. BUt fucking destiny was down for almost a week! Anyway This post was supposed to be sunday so, I wont edit the damn whole thing!

She's currently inside the Editing chamber watching SHREK. AS much as it distrubs me while subtitling I have to give way it's my Bon-Bons birthday. She barges inside the chamber demandin two dvds to watch. So for the zillionth time I hear Shrek and WINNIE THE Pooh! So aside from subtitiling I have to make four phone calls for her party this afternoon.

Everybody wants PANCIT MALABON! EUYCCCCKKKKKKKK!!!!! I always go against the grain. Its chinese food. Aside from being very good its cheap.So we can feed the multitudes.

I ordered lumpia, lechon kawali,beef ampalaya,pancit some crab fried rice.

CECILE: " That's not the food for a children's party? "

FLIM: " Yeah its a virtual feast if I may say so myself! "

CECILE: " Should be spagettis and hamburgers and ...."

FLIM: " Uchhh I think I'm going to puke! I cannot eat spagetti for the next 3 months ! PLEASE!

CECILE: " Well its not my fault. You asked me to have the maids cook spagetti for that GROUP TEAM BUILDING THING! "

FLIM: " PLease don't even bring it up."

CECILE: " This is food that children wont eat ! "

FLIM: " Its up to us to build their sense of taste! SPAGETTIS AND HAMBURGERS will just enslave them to that JOLLIBEE MASCOT and that stupid Clown who is the preveyor of bad taste in the Western Hemisphere! The french were right in boycotting DISNEYLAND!Lets not feed them junk when their young so they wont accumulate a lot when they grow up."

CECILE: " They wont eat the food..."

FLIM: " They will ...trust me! "

CECILE: " Should we bring the spagetti?

FLIM: " I dont know. I promised that to the chairman."