Saturday, January 11, 2003

PUFFT!PUFFTPUFFT!

I was warming up the motorcycle because I haven’t used it in days. KOJAK the guard of the condo sat down with me as I waited for the engine to heat up.

KOJAK: “ Its tough not to have a wife. My wife left me a month ago now no one will do the laundry for me.”

FLIM: “ ???…”

KOJAK: “ And I miss the smell of a women’s organ on my face.”

FLIM: “ Why don’t you date the tenant in block 25? Seems to have the hots for you.’

KOJAK:” Yuck! She’s too old. She doesnt have any vagina jiuce. Its going to be painful to enter her.She’s 35 years old already I would like someone young .No experience yet so it would be very good.”

FLIM: “ Virgins are boring in bed. They just lie there and wait for you to do all the work.Old women are better.

KOJAK: ”Young girls are tight. Its so good to have them that tight! “

FLIM: “ Why don’t you just do them in the butt. Its tight there too you know.”

KOJAK Id rather do a young homosexual than an old woman. I fucked a homosexual you know.”

FLIM:” How come I'm not surprise.”

KOJAK: “ They’re delicious too.I did him in the ass.iT'S THEIR pussy you know...HOMOSEXUALS...the ass! When i insert my penis into his ass it makes this funny noises!. PUFFT!.... PUFFT!.... PUFFT! Whenever I put it in and I pump inside.PUFFT! PUFFT! PUFFT!

FLIM: ” I dont think I really want to hear that sound.Not in that context.

KOJAK: PUFFT!.....PUFFT! ....PUFFT!"

FLIM: STOP IT! But they have no breast.”

KOJAK:Oh my homosexual girlfriend had breast. I would suck his nipples and he’d groan just like a girl. Then he’ll eat my dick and my balls and suck…HMMMMM He’ll lick me all over and suck my nipples too.wOMEN WONT DO THAT YOU KNOW.MY WIFE WONT! I ASK MY GIRLFRIEND TO SUCK MY PENIS AND SHE SAID ' yuck! its too big! bUT HOMOSEXUALS LIKE ME BIG!

FLIM: " Maybe you just keep meeting the wrong women."

KOJAK: " bUT MY HOMOSEXUAL BOYFRIEND WOULD DO IT. Lick my balls too and suck it slowly like his blowing a bubblegum.Then he’ll put liotion on my dick and I’ll insert it inside his ass and…PUFFT! PUFFT! PUFFT!

FLIM: “ Well to each his own. How do you satisfy him?”

KOJAK: “ PUFFT! PUFFT! I’ll hold his dick and play with it.PUFFT!PUFFT! PUFFT!

FLIM: “ So that makes you kinda like a homosexual too.”

KOJAK: “ That’s the problem. When you spend a lot of time fucking a homosexual. You end up being one. Its contagious! I have a friend who used to be a man and he just fucks this homosexual for money.In the end he is a homosexual too.”

FLIM: “ So are you one? “

KOJAK: “ I don’t know. All I know is I miss fucking someone in the ass.PUFFT! PUFFT! PUFFT!

He left me straddling my motorcyle and the sound of PUFFT!..PUFFT!PUFFT! PUFFT! receding in the distance.

You learn something new everyday.