Monday, May 12, 2003

Accompanied Cess to watch XMEN last night.I had to sit thru and watch that stupid film again! Ironic that when the first one came out I loved it so much and watched it seven times and got teh dvd too! But this lastest installment ...UGHHHH! Saw the trailer of DArKNESS FALLS. My seatmate said that it looked great. BOY IS THAT IDIOT IN FOR A SURPRISE! BINLADEN should have just dumped the jets in Hollywood instead of the twin towers. At least he could have spared the movie goping public of such inane films. Then another trailer came up. The one with the girl who resembles this european rockstar and she impersonates her and..... The plot is like a bad fart from an italian maitre d.The main visual pun is the girl falling all over the place. PRATFALLS have replaced plotlines in american movies!

The worst part of teh evening is being propositioned by thsi GAY PERVERT in the men's room.

GAY PERVERT: " WOW! IS IT ALWAYS HARD? "

FLIM: "ONLY IN THE EVENING MY BOY!"

GAY PERVERT: " Can...I....touch it ? "

FLIM: " Not today. My wife's with me... "

I zipped up and threw him this..

FLIM: " YOU FUCKED UP PERVERT! SHAME ON YOU! DOING THIS IN AN XMEN MOVIE!THERE COULD BE KIDS IN THE OTHER STALLS! "

When I exited, there was another gay person by the doorside who shot me this mean grin. oh boy! They travel in pairs!Just like a VELOCIRAPTOR HUNTING PACK.If worse comes to worse, I can plummet them with my erect JOHNTHOMAS.I stared back and he gave way.

That is the last time I'm watching the last full show in atheater any where near MALATE!