Sunday, May 11, 2003

Spent yesterday's afternoon in Polo club watching Selina run around the field chasing someone's frisbee.( MENTAL NOTE: Buy her one.)Will teach her how to fling it, TRON'S STYLE.I on the other hand walked barefoot in the grass. I read somewhere that walking barefoot on the earth gives you healthy attributes.After twenty minutes I felt like I stepped on a couple of horse dung and felt none the better.

Wanted to play badminton and sweat the stress out.unfortunately I wasnt able to bring a raquet and was wearing a pair of corduroy browns.The entire day was spent eating left and right.Lunch at NEW MANILA was provided by Tita ANNE,whose choice of food is impeccable as ever.STEAMED CRABS, Steak medium rare,potatoe salad, ribs and ox tail soup. Dessert was provided by PIA whose expertise is sweet.The CANONICO was superb!

Must buy a couple of vinos to clear arteries.

That's the only alternative for an otherwise sendentiary lifestyle. What else would you call editing? Most of the editors I worked with. tended to get fat because they spend the entire day and night just sitting on the console.80 percent of the body is not moving but teh brain is operating overtime.Which shots to use, cue music!What effect would be needed! DECISIONS! DECISIONS! DECISIONS!

And that's what I have been doing seven days a week.Yes the trips to the gym helps. But that's just an hour or two versus the rest of the 17 hours of the day!NO CONTEST! Maybe I SHOULD INSERT A TREAD mill in the cave have it attached to the keyboard or something !