Thursday, May 29, 2003

For two days a succession of brownouts left me totally devasted I’m already on a tight deadline where every second counts. I don’t sleep like normal human beings do so I can finish the project. I’m the Flash. Doing four different things at the same time. Subtitling is a BITCH I tell you! But I manage. I don’t even have time to play with the BON-BON. (Well I manage a few minutes! I mean how can I resist that small vessel of mass destruction!) I’m on all four engines gunning like hell. Any obstacles should be leveled

I don’t even see regular people no more. My booths have already began talking to me.

And then the power company pulls a fast one like this! In the darkness I suddenly remember to breathe again. To feel the seconds passing. The buzzing of the mosquitos beside me and the croaking of some thing outside.

I can feel the stillness of the night.

In the darkness I ask myself what am I racing against?