Wednesday, May 21, 2003

Alanguilan passed by the house and brought some KENTUCKY FRIED CHICKEN. As a form of appeasement I guess.He then went on a full blown campaign of ressurecting the already DORMANT BY 4 MONTHS WASTED THE MOVIE PROJECT, due to his unerring sense of commitment and dedication.He said that he would be free by the first week of June which is good because as of now, I'm so totally booked that I can't even get off the shelf and flip myself over.We planned the shooting of the climax.We will construct a set for the building and the killing of the MAYOR scene.I will convert a giant warehouse that is owned by the family and with ALANGUILAN's expertise as an architect he will implement the my design into a 3D construct.That would be fun to do. It will be a controlled environment so we can splah and dash as much blood and gore and grime that we can think of without asking permission from the owner of the house.

He then tried to borrow several pirated dvds from me but i reminded him about his moral stance about piracy and just lent him one authentic title. He was down on his knees begging for the pirated stuff. Seems that to the world at large he is a bastion of unswerving moral integrity but in closed doors he is a cheapskate like the rest of us.